Chris Holman welcomes Katlyn Lindstrom from LEAP to talk about social media for businesses/employers. Katlyn is the Marketing Content Manager for the Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP). In this interview she provides insights on how social media has an impact on workforce development, social media presence, and how to use it to attract job seekers.
Click below and listen to Katlyn's interview!
For the Capital Area Michigan Works! MVP of the month interview, Katlyn covers several questions businesses and job seekers have around Social media’s role in workforce development.
• Does social media have an impact on workforce development?
• How do businesses with little to no social media presence grow their social media?
• How can businesses optimize their social media presence to attract job seekers?
• Do you recommend job seekers setting up social media accounts if they don’t have one during their job search?
• What are some easy ways for job seekers to “clean up” their social media?