Jeffrey Mosher sits down with Teri Sand, Business Services Team (BST) Leader, Capital Area Michigan Works! (CAMW!), Lansing, MI, to continue a discussion about the BST:
- There is no cost to use their service, state tax dollars are used.
- They are not limited to job seekers who visit CAMW! at CAMW! branches, Pure Michigan Talent Bank System or candidates on Pure Michigan Talent Connect.
- They seek to share job leads as widely as possible, to get a diverse candidate pool, while striving for best possible candidates.
- BST is not a staffing agency and doesn’t know candidates individually, they work closely with agencies in the city.
- They are job developers (the employer is the customer, not the job seekers).
- An example of a successful employer-BST relationship: a client that maintains complete dialogue through all processes of the engagement process.
- Who should employers contact for more information: Terrysand@camw.com