The connected car has been around for over two decades. However, unreliable cellular networks, the limitation of HTTP for bi-directional communication and now the requirement for handling spikes in connectivity traffic have created growing challenges.
Increasingly the automotive industry is focused on the need to deliver better user experience, create new revenue streams and improve vehicle performance. To do this the industry is turning to MQTT, a lightweight publish/subscribe protocol, to create a reliable and scalable connected car platform to reach millions of cars.
Join this webinar on August 11th at 11am ET and learn:
- The reliability challenges of connected cars
- The benefits of MQTT versus HTTP
- Real world lessons from projects with Audi & BMW
- How to build a MQTT scalable connected car platform
Stephen Bell, Principal Analyst - TU-AutomotiveFeatured Speakers:
- Christian Goetz, CEO and Co-founder - HiveMQ
This webinar is provided by: