A launch meeting is scheduled for January 25, 2021 where participants will hear from the Coalition’s founding organizations and CEOs, along with industry leaders who will share their call to action and perspectives on why this industry must come together to drive change. The Launch Meeting is open to anyone in the automotive industry wishing to learn more.
For more information, visit the the CEO Coalition for Change page on the CADIA website.
- Mary Buchzeiger, CEO Lucerne International Inc.
- Anton Chilton, CEO QAD
- Pat D'Eramo, CEO Martinrea
- Ramzi Hermiz, Chairman Automotive Hall of Fame, Former CEO Shiloh Industries
- Dennis Hoeg, President NA Nexteer
- Lisa Lunsford, CEO and Co-Founder GS3
- Tom Rizzi, CEO GHSP
- Michael Rodenberg, CEO Murakami Manufacturing, USA
- Samir Salman, CEO Continental North America
- Bruce Smith, Chairman & CEO Detroit Manufacturing Systems LLC
- Sandy Stojkovski, CEO Vitesco Technologies North America