SOUTHFIELD, Mich. –The COVID pandemic and a new administration are driving changes in an already complex employment law arena.
Join Foster Swift's employment and labor law attorneys for a virtual discussion on a practical overview of key issues with existing and pending laws and regulations, considerations to minimize risk as well as trigger points for involving your legal team.
Trending topics that this webinar addresses include:
- New EEOC guidance on religious discrimination and the accommodation of religious beliefs and practices in the workplace
- New federal orders on combating employment discrimination based upon gender identity and sexual orientation, and advancing racial equity
- Employee Leaves of Absence – FMLA, ADA and more
- Remote Work – MDHHS and MIOSHA considerations
- FLSA misclassification and other Wage and Hour issues
- Legality of Non-Compete and No-Poaching Agreements
- PRO Act and expansion of employee rights to organize
- 2021 revisions to Employee Handbooks
Date: Thursday, February 25, 2021 from 9:00 – 10:30 am
Fee: No Charge