In March 2020, COVID-19 upended the automotive industry in ways no one could have imagined. Even so, the industry adapted quickly, finding ways to safely reopen manufacturing plants and create systems for everyone else to collaborate and remain productive.
But the industry has been less successful at mitigating the stress as the pandemic dragged on, especially for women.
|Read the full story|
Previous Feature Stories
- Sustainability and the Circular Economy
- Developing HAVs and EVs for a More Sustainable and Equitable Future
- Beyond the Gas Tax: Funding the Roads in an Increasingly Electrified World
- Semiconductor Crisis Update
- A review of the Biden Administration trade agenda
- Chip crisis highlights need for industry collaboration