Alyssa shares the details with Jeffrey, check them out in the SoundCloud PodCast!
Points Alyssa covers in this interview:
1. During this difficult time for striking UAW members, LAFCU has programs that can help striking workers.
2. LAFCU’s connection with automakers began 83 years ago; the credit union was founded by employees of Oldsmobile.
3. Programs are explained at www.LAFCU.com/HereToHelp
a. LAFCU's special strike loans – $2,500 for 24 months at 6.99% APR
b. Debt consolidation
c. Refinancing options
d. Free credit counseling
e. There’s also links to community resources
4. Programs are available for members; if a striking worker would like to participate in the programs but is not a LAFCU member, it is easy to join.
5. LAFCU wants to be our members’ credit union for life … not just in the good times, through all the ebbs and flows of life.
Chartered in 1936, LAFCU is a not-for-profit financial cooperative open for membership to anyone who lives, works, worships or attends school in Michigan and to businesses and other entities located in Michigan. The credit union serves more than 65,000 members and holds nearly $750 million in assets. LAFCU offers a comprehensive range of financial products and services as well as an expanding complement of financial technology solutions. Members enjoy benefits such as low fees, low interest rates on loans, high yields on savings, discounts, knowledgeable employees and nationwide access to fee-free ATMs and ITMs. A recipient of the national Dora Maxwell Social Responsibility Community Service Award for credit unions, LAFCU enriches the communities it serves by supporting many organizations and causes. To learn more about LAFCU, call 800.748.0228 or visit www.lafcu.com .
# # #