Join the Michigan Business Network and community leaders for the annual 2021 Economic Forecast on Wednesday, December 9th. The 2021 Economic Forecast for Mid-Michigan is one of the most anticipated economic forecast events in our community.
Industry experts will review regional, state, and national trends as they relate to Mid-Michigan, providing an overall economic forecast for our area.
- Michigan Business Network
- Accident Fund Insurance of America
- International Business Center at MSU
- Greater Lansing Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Lansing Regional Chamber of Commerce
- Lansing Economic Area Partnership (LEAP)
- Michigan State University Economic Dept.
- 7:30 AM - Login Opens
- 7:45 AM - Welcome / Breakout Rooms
- 8:00 - 9:00 AM - Presentations
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
*This is a free virtual event but you must register to attend.
ABOUT THE MFBI SURVEY
Part of the this virtual event includes the release of the Michigan Future Business Index COVID Impact Survey. If you haven't shared your business opinions on that survey, please do so before the end of November!
Since 2006, the Michigan Business Network, the Accident Fund Insurance Company of America and Paul King of ROI Insight have been surveying business leaders. Thanks to the participation of these business leaders we are able to amplify their voices and provide data for business advocacy organizations and policymakers that help Michigan businesses prosper.