Troy Schools Gear Up for “Step Up to the Plate” Promotion & Chance to Win $1,000 Cash Prize.
From November 5-9, select restaurants will offer
20% OFF to patrons who turn in receipts to their favorite Troy School for a chance to win $1,000 cash prize
October 15, 2018—Troy, MI — A partnership between Troy Chamber member restaurants and Troy School District (TSD), “Step Up to the Plate” is slated for Monday, November 5 – Friday, November 9.
During these dates, participating restaurants will offer diners 20% OFF their food purchases if they bring in a “Step Up to the Plate” promotional piece (i.e. school flyer, ad, email or other communication about the program). Discount offer is only valid for food and non-alcoholic beverages. You can download the Step Up flyer on the Troy Chamber website – troychamber.com.
Diners may then turn in their detailed receipts to the Troy school of their choice. Receipts are due to Troy Schools by Friday, November 16. The school receiving the most money in receipts will win a $1,000 cash prize! This promotional event is sponsored by Cornerstone Community Financial.
The 14 participating restaurants include:
- 2Booli - 854 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Bailey’s Sports Grille - 1965 W Maple Rd, Troy
- Cedar Grille – 5377 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Crispelli’s Bakery & Pizzeria - 645 E Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Eats & Crafts - 1950 E. Square Lake Road, Troy
- Granite City Food & Brewery – 699 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- I Love Juice Bar - 3115 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Lebanese Grill of Troy - 1600 Rochester Rd, Troy
- Mr. Kabob Xpress – 2008 W. Big Beaver Rd, Troy
- Papa Romano’s Pizza/ Mr. Pita – 5399 Crooks Rd, Troy
- Renee’s Gourmet Pizzeria – 1937 W. Maple Rd, Troy
- Station Square Kitchen + Bar - 1317 Coolidge Hwy, Troy
- Steelhouse Tavern – 1129 E. Long Lake Rd, Troy
- Tropical Smoothie Café – 1569 Main St, Suite A, Clawson
For a copy of the flyer, watch for email updates from the Troy School District, or visit troychamber.com.