Charlie Mahoney, President, Four-M Associates – Communications Group, Livonia Michigan who is Chair of the Michigan Works! Association Board of Directors joins Jeffrey Mosher to discuss the topic of Michigan's Going PRO Talent Fund.To hear Charlie and Jeffrey discuss this topic, please click play on the PodCast below!
In this discussion, here's much of what they cover:
• What is Going PRO Talent Fund?
• Why is it so important to our state?
• I understand the monies for Going PRO Talent Fund were line item vetoed from the state budget by Governor Whitmer late last year. How has that impacted employers across the state?
• If the monies are restored with a supplemental bill early this year, what impact does the delayed implementation of the grants have on employers?
• What is the Michigan Works! Association doing to bring attention to this issue and to get the monies restored to the state budget?