After being connected by the team at PlanetM, with MEDC, Jeffrey Mosher speaks to a pair from Houghton, MI, Christopher Morgan, and Jim Desrochers who are set to hit the road next month for a special open house.
“Connected and Automated Vehicles and Modern Methods for Light Duty Automotive Energy Savings,” presented by Michigan Technological University’s Mobile Lab and APS Labs. May 7th afternoon and May 9th, 2019 at the American Center for Mobility 2650 Airport Dr, Ypsilanti, MI 48198.
To hear Jim, Christopher and Jeffrey's discuss the Lab and Ypsilanti Open House click the embedded SoundCloud PodCast shared below!
TOUR TAKES ABOUT AN HOUR Please RSVP for a time slot Topics covered:
• Electrified vehicle modeling
• Connected Vehicle and traffic modeling in different congestion levels on modern road surfaces.
• Model Predictive Control of Electrified propulsion systems
• Introduction to modern vehicle V2V, V2I connectivity tools
• Introduction to multiple testing scenarios in-vehicle applying high efficiency propulsion system energy saving tools to real drive cycles
• Deep dive into specific vehicle architectures.
- See the American Center for Mobility Proving Grounds
- “Hands-on” demonstrations in the instrumented development vehicles.
- Tour the MTU Mobile Lab Participate on is free, through a
U.S. Department of Energy, ARPA-e NEXTCAR Grant
Space is limited, please RSVP to email@example.com by April 19, 2019.