Registration deadline extended
Are you looking to grow your export sales? Join the Great Lakes St. Lawrence Governors and Premiers' upcoming trade mission to Australia, taking place November 18-22, 2019. Benefit from customized B2B meetings to meet with prospective customers and business partners, which is critical to establishing business relationships in the region. Let our partners at the Australia Trade Office save you valuable time and resources to maximize your results.
Eligible Michigan small businesses can receive up to 50% reimbursement for travel expenses and mission fees through the State Trade Expansion Program (STEP). For more information, visit michiganbusiness.org/export.
- The world’s 13th largest economy and experiencing its 27th year of consecutive growth
• Australia provides a safe, low risk environment in which to do business
• Australia offers export opportunities in many sectors including: Infrastructure, Health and Medical Technology, IT, Digital Technology, Aircraft and Parts, Defense and Security.
- In-Country Mission Briefing
• Group Ground Transportation
• Networking Events
• Logistical Assistance
• Customized B2B Matchmaking Meetings for up to four days of 1:1 meetings
Registration closes Sept. 6 — Sign up today!
The deadline to register has been extended to Monday, September 6, 2019.