Hey, You! Yes, You!
What's Better than A Summer Internship?
Getting Paid to Launch your Own Tech Startup
DTX Launch Detroit is an intensive 10-week summer accelerator for college students and recent graduates aspiring to launch a technology startup. Participants will receive a stipend of $2,500 per individual (up to $7,500 per venture team) to test out their entrepreneurial dreams.
The program covers
- Designing, testing & evaluating your value proposition
- Finding the right product/market fit
- Developing your business model canvas
- Conducting customer discovery
- Team building
- Pitch coaching
- Subject matter expert speakers … and more
Come to one of our info sessions on February 21st and March 22nd to find out more. We’ll even provide the pizza. Register here. Applications close on Saturday, April 22nd.